Pele who had underwent surgery to remove a colon tumour in September was in hospital for almost a month; Hospital Albert Einstein said the 81-year-old should be discharged in the next few days after continuing his treatment.
The brazillian underwent surgery to remove a colon tumour in September and spent nearly a month in hospital.
According to Wednesday’s note from the hospital, Pele is now “continuing” his treatment. The hospital said at the time that he would require chemotherapy.
The 81-year-old legend said on Twitter last month that he was “fine” and feeling better “every day.”