After The Candlelight Procession, The Restaurant of Synagogue Church Guts fire

Restaurant of the SCOAN, Ikotun, gut fire as members made effort to quench the fire. This happened two hours after members of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN) ended its candlelight procession for the Late Prophet T.B. Joshua at his Faith Resort ground, Agodo, Egbe.

According to some members of the church, the fire was caused by an electrical problem.

A building closer to Gate 5 of the church gut fire around 11:30 pm. The church members were able to quench the fire. Members of the church quickly brought buckets of water, while a supermarket gave out soap to quench the fire before it spread to other buildings.

As at the time of this report there were no casualties as everyone in the restaurant was out before the fire started.

A member of the church said:

“My room was on the second floor so when the smoke started it was very thick and I couldn’t breathe, Thank God we got out.”

Another member also said;

 “This has never happened. I have been living here all my life and this kind of thing has never happened.”

Fire service arrived at the venue an hour after the fire was put out by members of the church.

About PATRICK

Patrick is a Passionate Researcher, Web Developer as well as a certified Technical SEO Specialist. He loves to read News, write News Summary, and do Technical SEO.

Check Also

Vigilante Member Kills Youth In Bomadi, Delta State

A local vigilante member shot a youth dead in an undisclosed operation at Bomadi-Overside, headquarters …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *